• english flag English
  • polish flag Polish

USA Visas

 Type of Visas

Going to the United States requires some visa: touristic, student or buisness. There are many types of visas and it's easy to get confused going through procedures. A lot of people don't know, that the interview with the Consul should be well prepared, and sometimes a detail can turn out to be the most essential. Work Family will help you compile all necessary documents and prepare for the interview.


  • Non-immigrant - Non-immigrant visa permits a temporary stay in the United States. In this group there are several kinds of visas depending on the purpose of the trip. Below you can find the main types:
  • Touristic or business visa B-1, B-2, B1/B2 - The "visitor" visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1),for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2), or combination of both (B-1/B-2) purposes.
  • Student visa F-1, M-1 - This kind of visa lets you stay in the United States for a period of time required to study at American universities, or for one year of education in high school. It can be extended up to seven years. To to get an F or M visa, an American school or university should file an I -20 form and confirm via e-mail that the person applying for visa has been accepted as a student of the school. Data from I-20 form should be filed to SEVIS system. During the interview with the Consul the candidate has to prove, that he or she can afford to pay the school fees and that he or she has no intention to emigrate. With our office it won't be difficult.
  • Exchange visitors visa J-1 - Do you want to go to the Usa as an au pair, take a part in Work&Travel or school exchange programme? Or maybe you'd like to go for a training? The J visa is then for you and having it you can study and work legally. In order to get J visa, you have to prove that your English is very good. In our office you can learn how to register in SEVIS system and compile all necessary documents.
  • Temporary work visas H, L, P, Q – There are several kinds of visas for those who want to work in the USA temporarely. We can help you choose a visa that suits your needs the best.
  • Temporary Religious Workers visa R - This type of visa is for religious workers including ministers of religion who are authorized by a recognized denomination to conduct religious worship and perform other duties usually performed by members of the clergy such as administering the sacraments, or their equivalent.
  • Immigrant visas - Those who go to the USA for a regular stay and want to work there, should apply for an immigrant visa. According to the immigrant law, there are four categories of immigrant visas: for members of the closest family of the USA citizen, other family visas, workers' visas, Visa Lottery known as green card drawing.



download application forms

© 2013 Work Family | RSS